BMJ Leader Live is for every health and care professional who wants to be a good leader
Many health and care professionals do not get the opportunity to acquire leadership learning, making the path to leadership unattainable, lonely, and confusing.
At the same time, leadership challenges are shared amongst all professions in health and care. So, we invite you, whatever your role, to come together to exchange thoughts, ambitions and learning.
We welcome attendees from all health and care sectors with a range of experience levels from aspiring leaders to senior leaders. If you are passionate about developing your leadership skills, learning to become a more inclusive leader or network with those trying to lead the change, we would love you to join us.
We have content to suit all levels of experience and specialties.
Everyone can be a leader
BMJ Leader Live will bring professionals from across the health and care spectrum, including:
- Nurses and nurse practitioners
- Medical assistants
- Primary and specialty care doctors/physicians
- Secondary care doctors/physicians
- Trainee doctors
- Care assistants and coordinators
- Healthcare administrators
- Medical directors
- Team managers/healthcare managers
- Chief Executives and other C-level executives
- Department leads e.g. Nursing Directors, Heads of Surgery, etc.
- Home healthcare providers
- Patients and patient advocates
- Students and faculty