2023 Programme Overview
The BMJ Leader Live programme is now live. It includes workshops, presentations, informal discussions, and debates, giving attendees the opportunity to explore leadership behaviours and improve their practice, as well as establish meaningful connections with like-minded professionals.
We are excited to offer three streams throughout the one-day BMJ Leader Live conference.
This stream is developed to support aspiring leaders who are new in their career and want to learn how to develop their leadership skills. You will:
- Discover how to develop leadership skills and begin your leadership journey
- Gain confidence as a leader
Learn from leaders
This stream will support current and senior leaders who are in leadership positions but want to progress to the next level. You will:
- Build on existing skills by hearing from those currently in leadership positions and learning about their journeys of overcoming challenges
- Connect with leaders across the health and care workforce
This stream is developed to support leaders who are well-established in their leadership careers, and want to continue their learning and share their experiences. You will:
- Make progress in your leadership journey and expand your skills in becoming an inclusive leader
- Learn to lead the change in the healthcare field, and support those you influence by learning about health inequality, diversity, how to have courageous conversations and foster a healthy working environment